What To See In This Amboseli Safari
Part Of the Big Five Members Especially, Lion Elephants Buffaloes,Leopard.
Observation Hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants,
Swamp below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose, Contemporary Maasai culture and indigenous lifestyle
Amboseli National Park is located in Loitoktok District, Rift Valley Province of Kenya. The ecosystem mainly savannah grassland spread across the Kenya-Tanzania border. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species. Other attractions of the park include opportunities to meet the Maasai and spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli;
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning. Drive to Amboseli Park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving with a short game drive at booked camp or Lodge check in, have lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later. Dinner and overnight at Booked camp or Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park then drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel.
Prices: Depends On Level Of Accommodation
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany
- speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature