Day 1: Nairobi Hotel – Lake Nakuru National Park.
Early Morning pick from your respective Hotel then drive through Tea and Coffee plantations, Thomson falls and the Equator to Lake Nakuru National Park. Game drives en route before checking in at the Lodge or camp. Afternoon game drive takes you to the lake to view Flamingoes and pelicans also spot White/Black Rhinos, Rothschild Giraffe, Waterbucks and other kinds of African wildlife. The Lake Forest attracts a wide variety of birds. Dinner and overnight at lodge at Lake Nakuru .
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park -Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Early morning game drive before breakfast then proceeds to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. On arrival, make a game drive en route to the camp or lodge for lunch as well as check in. Relax until 3:00 Pm time for evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at lodge at Masai mara.
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Spend a whole day viewing wildlife in Masai Mara Game reserve. Have a chance to see the “BIG FIVE”: Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard. Wildebeests, Zebras, Cheetahs and Gazelles, other kinds of African wildlife can also be easily spotted. Dinner and overnight lodge at Masai mara.
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi
Morning game drives before breakfast drive to Nairobi after breakfast, with lunch on the way with transfer to your respective Hotel/Airport, (Breakfast & Lunch).
Above Itinerary includes:
• 4 Days (3 Nights): Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara Game Reserve. Meals Plan as per above package itinerary.
• Park Entrance Fees, Accommodations as per above itinerary, Transport, game drives, transfers and drinking water while on board our safari Bu van.
• All Government taxes and levies.
• Drive in a Safari van/Jeep with English speaking Tour driver/guide.
- Drinks at the lodges, Masai Village fees, tips and things of personal nature.
[contact-form-7 id=”1393″ title=”Tour Bookings”]