Day 1: Arrival to Nairobi in Kenya
Met on arriving in Nairobi at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Your driver and guide will go ahead to transfer you to your hotel. Here, you will be on bed and breakfast arrangements. One of our safari experts will schedule a briefing session with you. In the event you have time permitting, you can book yourself a day tour in Nairobi. The night is at Sarova Panafric Hotel.
Day 2: Kenya safari from Nairobi to Maasai Mara
You will travel for approximately 5~6hrs from Nairobi to the remarkable Maasai Mara with on route stops at Great Rift Valley View Point and Maasai Town of Narok. You will arrive for lunch at your chosen lodge. There will be an afternoon game viewing safari to see the rolling grasslands covered with many thousands of grazing animals, flat-topped acacia trees, lions dozing in the shade, enormous herds of Cape buffalo, while zebras nibble at the tall grass just meters away. And the Kenya safari experience is endless. Return to the lodge for dinner and night, only to probably hear lions roaring some miles away. Night is at Mara Sopa Lodge, L,D.
Day 3: Maasai Mara tour to see Big Five on this Go Kenya safari
A full day spent game viewing safari across this famous Maasai Mara National Reserve. Maasai Mara is unsurprisingly known for the ‘Great Wildebeest Migration’ which is heralded as one of the Earth’s most outstanding natural spectacles with a procession of 1.5 million wildebeest, antelopes and zebras. You will be amazed at the amount of animals you will closely encounter. Virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and the night is at your comfortable lodge, Mara Sopa Lodge, B, L, D.
Optional excursions during the tour of Maasai Mara:
- The tour of local Maasai village for a cultural display: US$ 25 per person
- Safari on hot air balloon with an aerial view of the Maasai Mara: US$ 450 per person
Day 4: Maasai Mara to the Great Rift Valley Lake Nakuru, a rhino sanctuary
You wake up to an early breakfast and moving through the Great Rift Valley, arrive at Lake Nakuru National Park where the tour features flamingo filled shores of this sublime Lake Nakuru. Game drives here would reveal black and white rhino among other animals. Dinner and the night will be at the Lake Nakuru Lodge, B, L, D.
Day 5: From Lake Nakuru back to Nairobi
You will have a pre-dawn game viewing drive in this popular park known for its millions of flamingos and other water birds. Breakfast will be at the lodge followed by return back to Nairobi, where the tour ends, only to marvel at your great Kenya safari experience. Drop off at the airport for your departure, B.
5 days Masa mara Lake Nakuru Safari
Using Lenchad Tourist Camp and Punda Milia Camp Rates are set for 2 pax sharing Accomodaton on a private safari
Using Enchoro Wldlife Camp and Punda Milia camp. Rates are set for 2 pax sharing Accomodaton on a private safari
Using Sentrium Mara and Punda Milia camp. Rates are set for 2 pax sharing Accomodaton on a private safari
Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru safari price includes:
- On safari confirmation, guaranteed price and guaranteed departure
- Flexibility and personalized service
- Transport in a customized safari mini bus equipped for game viewing, photography and touring
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Full board accommodation on safari to include three meals a day
- The park entry permits and local government taxes
- Sarova Panafric accommodation on bed and breakfast plan for one night
- Game viewing safari drives in The Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- Accommodation in a choice of double, twin or triple room. Single room at a supplemental fee
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Road transfers from Nairobi and return to Nairobi
- Bottled water whilst on safari
Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru safari vacation price excludes:
- Tipping to your safari guide
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Festive season supplements (Easter, Christmas and New Year at $35 per person per night)
- Kenyan visas
- Laundry service
- International flights
- Optional local excursions as detailed separately
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the above safari itinerary
[contact-form-7 id=”1393″ title=”Tour Bookings”]