Rioki Cultural Village Half Day Tour
The tour starts in Nairobi and takes you for a drive into Central Kenya where the home is located. This cultural tour educates guests about the Kikuyu family and gives you the complete African experience by offering you an opportunity to interact and dine with a local family as you enjoy African hospitality. You will participate in homestead activities such as traditional dances, food tasting, lectures about rites of passage and traditional lifestyles as well as visit a local school or coffee / tea farm. After the tour, guests are transferred back to the city into their respective hotels.
What is Included?
– A guided tour of Rioki Cultural Home
– Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Nairobi
– Lunch at the home
– Homestead activities such as traditional dances, food tasting, lectures, e.t.c.
– Alcoholic / non-alcoholic drinks during the tour
– Any other extras during the excursion